ABOUT THE TEAM
AN IDEA IS BORN
There were 2 big influences in my life when I was growing up, riding bikes and riding bulls. So even as a young boy I was into extreme sports. I knew the reason I enjoyed Bull Riding and Motocross was due to the adrenaline both sports delivered.
My passion for motocross took over in my teens and has stayed with me. I still enjoyed going to the Rodeo but decided to leave the bull riding to the professionals.
Then in 2010 I had this idea, what if we could bring the 2 sports together and create an awesome show involving Motocross and Rodeo.
I liked the idea of combining two of the most dangerous sports in the world and putting them head to head to create heart pumping entertainment. However the challenge still stood before me on how to unite the two vastly different sports and create a fusion that others would enjoy as much as I did.
I spoke with a few Rodeo Companies but after meeting with Jason from Hall Rodeo and liking his can do attitude the stage was set for one of the greatest live-action sports shows ever seen.
Thus Bikes and Bulls was born.
The FMX Team
- Callum Shaw
- Jake May
- Joe Shepherd
- Pat Bowden
- Brodie Carmichael
- Damien Mcintosh
- Dylan Siewert
- Luke Davey
The Bull Riders Team
- Jayden Sims – 2014 National Rodeo Association Finals Bull Ride Champion
- Matt Boland – 2013 Professional Bull Riders Innisfail Touring Pro Champion
- Clay Hall – 2013 National Rodeo Association U16 Bull Ride Champion
- Zane Hall – 2013 Wildside Rodeo Series Junior Champion
- Jackson Felton – 2014 Wildside Rodeo Series Bull Ride Champion
- Bailey Schultz – 2013 Wildside Rodeo Series Junior Bull Ride Champion
- Taylor Schultz – 2013/14 National Rodeo Association Junior Bull Ride Champion
- Liam McCue – 2015 Silver Spurs Novice Bull Champion and 2015 Novice Bull Riding Champion
- Matt Southern – 2014 – QRA Western Buckle Series Bullock Ride Champion
- Ben Thorpe – Bull Rider
- Robert Murphy – Bull Fighter for 6 Years
- Joel Chevalley – Bull Fighter